With the current growth of crime and the increasing neglect of the public authorities in terms of security, people have sought to protect themselves in all ways, with this the alarm systems are among the most sought after in Brazil. Thinking about it we brought this article with safety tips for your home or business.
Despite the benefits that exist in these technologies, it is essential to take some important precautions when hiring a security system for your property. Certainly, the choice does not depend only on the financial condition to purchase the equipment, it is essential that the location is thoroughly evaluated.
Buying security is not simple
Very effective electronic security is not one in which the deal will be closed at the counter of the company’s office. If the responsible entity is not going to evaluate your property to determine what is the best way to keep it safe, the equipment can have just the opposite effect because they have a false sense of security.
This assessment is essential to diagnose possible vulnerabilities in your land, house or business. In addition to defining how many and which areas will be monitored.
At this point, the correct company is already starting to make a difference, if this survey is not carried out by a qualified professional, the chances of leaving important areas without monitoring is very large, that is, the monitoring will not be effective.
Take into account your routine
Strange as it may seem, it makes a huge difference when it comes to determining how to monitor it. If you are that resident who spends a good part of the month traveling, this security happens in a way, if you have children who come and go at different times, it also influences the change in monitoring.
Did you see how small aspects are important? Not only that, pets, but the existence of employees and many other questions can also be crucial when making the right decision, that is, it is important to evaluate everything in detail and put this information on paper so that there are no problems and unforeseen events in the future.
Search for plans that fit your budget
There is a multitude of equipment and systems to protect your property and it is clear that prices and packages vary widely. More important than super equipment, it is well-done protection.
There is no use investing everything in some equipment, as they will not offer complete security. It is advised that you always choose the most complete plan within your financial conditions.
Before finishing this article, we brought 6 great reasons for you to have an alarm monitoring system, they are:
- Reduce the risk of burglary: According to studies, houses, and commercial establishments that have alarm monitoring systems are 3 times more secure.
- Recurrence: If your home or business is broken into, the chances of it happening again are very high.
- Freedom: The alarm monitoring service helps in the quality of life of people since the contractor can be absent with far fewer worries than if he did not have this system.
- Reduction of the insurance value: Generally the properties that have this protection system achieve a reduction in the insurance value of approximately 20%.
- Reduction of accident risks: Some of these systems are so effective that they can prevent tragedies such as, for example, carbon monoxide poisoning, which is the gas released with combustion, it has no smell and can lead to death by suffocation. The fire risks are also lower since the system warns of a possible fire outbreak in the property.
- Important for emergencies: With just a touch of the panic button, anyone in the family can get in touch immediately with the emergency services.
Check company history
Before closing the deal, it is very important to consult the company’s history! If possible, seek information from other customers and question the positive and negative aspects, all of which can help you avoid future problems and guide you on the path of the most reliable company. The better the references in customer service, the more reliable the company will be. See even possible open legal proceedings of this company.